As a recognised removal company from the province of Friesland, the Netherlands, we offer full-service removals to our customers. That means that you outsource your removal entirely: from packing the very first removal box to hanging the very last painting. See below what a full-service removal consists of and in what order.
Before the removal
- Extensive initial consultation;
- All-inclusive quotation;
- Substantive discussions about the household goods to be removed, after the order is made;
- First contact with the property manager of the new home. This is usually the case with nursing homes and institutions for assisted living;
- Coordination of removal date and removal wishes (of the receiving party).
During the removal
- Finding accommodation for the occupant(s)/customer(s) with a relative/acquaintance;
- Packing boxes with the contents to be moved;
- Sealing valuable furniture;
- Transporting all of the household items to the new place;
- Full-service: unpacking the removal boxes and assembling furniture;
- Taking the occupant(s) ‘home’ to their completely decorated new place of residence.
After the removal
- Sending old and/or redundant household items to charitable organisations;
- Removing and disposing of carpet/laminate from the old home;
- Cleaning the old home thoroughly;
- Delivering the old home to the landlord or estate agent for the notarial transfer.
Would you like more information about our full-service removal? Feel free to contact us.
In addition to the packing service, we can also give you peace of mind with our: